bif-list-worked - display time worked per project
bif list worked [DATE] [OPTIONS...]
bif-list-worked command displays the amount of work recorded on projects over the current year, month, week, and day.
Only projects worked longer than 1 minute in total over any of the requested timespans are displayed.
Arguments & Options
- A date in format YYYY-MM-DD from which the first time period is selected. Defaults to the current day.
- --day, -d
- Display multiple daily worksheets. The default number is 3.
- --identity, -i IDENTITY_ID
- Display worksheet for IDENTITY_ID. Use "-" to worksheet all identities.
- --month, -m
- Display multiple monthly worksheets. The default number is 4.
- --number, -n NUMBER
- Display NUMBER time periods instead of the default.
- --rollup, -r
- Roll times worked into the parent project(s) for accumulative values.
- --week, -w
- Display multiple weekly worksheets. The default number is 4.
- --year, -y
- Display multiple yearly worksheets. The default number is 4.
Mark Lawrence <email@example.com>
Copyright And License
Copyright 2015-2017 Mark Lawrence <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.